What Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
THE MENS SHOPPE/Her Boutique collects personal information relevant to our relationship with you. The types of personal information we collect include:
- Contact information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, language preferences, age range, gender, style or fit preference;
- Transaction details, such as credit card information, products and services purchased and any other information you may provide in connection with a purchase or service transaction; and
- Information you may provide to us when communicating with us, including information on contest entry forms, surveys or participating forms for other promotional activities.
THE MENS SHOPPE/Her Boutique uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to provide you with relevant information you have asked for which may include sale and special event days and information on new products and services that may be of interest to you;
- to develop and improve our products, services and websites;
- completing any transactions you have entered into with us, including administering any returns, refunds or collections;
- keeping you informed on the status of any product orders or services being provided;
- where applicable, administering you participation in any contest, promotion or other program;
- to protect you and our business from fraudulent activities;
- to respond to your communications and complaints;
- and as may otherwise be communicated to you in connection with your participation in other promotional activities.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Without your consent, we will not sell, share, license, trade or rent your personal information to others.
THE MENS SHOPPE/Her Boutique may disclose personal information to affiliated entities and third parties engaged to assist us in providing services to you or to carry out one or more of the purposes described above. THE MENS SHOPPE requires all of our affiliates and service providers to maintain all personal information in confidence and to only use personal information in connection with the performance of their services to us. If you would like more information about the third party service providers, please contact us at the contact information provided below.
THE MENS SHOPPE/her Boutique reserves the right to co-operate fully with local, provincial, and federal government agencies in any investigation relating to any personal information (including private electronic communications transmitted on our website) or any purported unlawful activities.
Knowledge and Consent
THE MENS SHOPPE/Her Boutique collects personal information about our customers only when our customers voluntarily provide it or such information is provided on behalf of our customers (For example, when arranging for wedding related tuxedo rentals some limited personal information may be provided by the party organizing the wedding, such as contact information. THE MENS SHOPPE may utilize such information to contact those persons whose information the organizer provided in connection with wedding related rentals).
The form of consent provided by an individual, including whether it is express or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the personal information and the reasonable expectations of the individual in the circumstances.
You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact THE MENS SHOPPE/Her Boutique and we will inform you of the implications of withdrawing consent.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
THE MENS SHOPPE/Her Boutique makes all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. Access to your personal information is restricted to selected THE MENS SHOPPE employees or representatives. In addition, THE MENS SHOPPE employs generally accepted information security techniques, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography, to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access.
While THE MENS SHOPPE/Her Boutique uses commercially reasonable efforts to limit access to its vehicles and premises to authorized personnel, THE MENS SHOPPE cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information that is displayed on any shipment package or shipment label.
Retention of Your Personal Information
THE MENS SHOPPE/Her Boutique retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
Access and Updating
You may contact THE MENS SHOPPE/Her Boutique to request access to, correct or update your personal information.